The TBS09DR is a converter to connect Modbus sensors to a SDI-12 master device such as a data logger or telemetry unit. It can connect multiple Modbus sensors in parallel by setting the corresponding address of the individual Modbus sensors using an extended SDI-12 command, upfront to issuing the measurement commands.
The TBS09DR provides a rich command set to offer maximum flexibility for configuring the device to a sensor with Modbus interface.
- SDI-12 to Modbus master
- Multiple sensors can be connected
- SDI-12 Standard V1.3
- Highly configurable
- Switched sensor supply voltage output
- 6 - 16V supply voltage
- 7mA current consumption when active
- Less than 100µA idle current
- Operating Temperature Range: - 40°C … + 85°C
- SDI-12 sensor networks