SDI-12 Anemometer TBSWS1
The TBSWS1 is a versatile anemometer with SDI-12 interface. It provides two operation modes. It can either measure momentary wind speed, or measure average wind speed, maximum wind speed and minimum wind speed over a configurable logging period.
It is based on a rugged aluminium body with polyester coating. Precision, low friction bearings and a stainless steel shaft make it a very reliable device. The use of a magnetic rotary encoder as sensor element eliminates the disadvantages associated with reed switches used in conventional anemometers.
Optionally, the anemometer can be delivered with an integrated heating for de-icing.
- Measurement range: 0,5 m/s to 55 m/s
- Accuracy: typ. ± 2%; max. . ± 3%
- Polyester coated aluminium body
- Precision stainless steel bearings
- High resolution magnetic rotary encoder
- Measurement response: 1 sec
- SDI-12 Standard V1.3
- Plug and Play
- 6 - 16V supply voltage range
- Advanced measurement mode
- Operating Temperature Range: - 40°C … + 70°C
- Weight: 0,6kg
- Excellent price-performance ratio
Documentation Downloads :