The TBS12PC LoRaWAN pulse counter module brings LoRa wireless connectivity to pulse sensors, empowering the long-range capability of LoRa along with flexible configuration. It is available in 2 variants depending on the targeted application: TBS12PC-RG for rain gauges or flow meters monitoring and TBS12PC-FS for float switches monitoring.
The module embeds a low power LoRaWAN 1.02 certified modem, with dual antennas connectors to operate on low (434MHz/470MHz) and high (868MHz/915MHz) ISM bands.
It offers low current consumption, small footprint and easy integration with available rain gauges and float switches on the market.
- LoRaWAN 1.02 Class A
- Supports all regional bands as defined in LoRaWAN 1.02 regional parameters specification.
- Flexible LoRaWAN configuration:
- ABP / OTAA
- Confirmed / Unconfirmed messages
- Configurable LoRaWAN identifiers, ciphering keys, frequencies and data rates
- Easy configuration with PC tool through TBS12PC’s UART port
- 2 pulse inputs
- Configurable measurements and transmission intervals.
- Configurable transmission delay to allow to stagger multiple units and limit collisions.
- Common HW with 2 software variants:
- Rain gauge and flow meter applications (reports the amount of rain or flow totalizer)
- Float switch monitoring application (configurable alarm, reports the float switch state’s change and the duration for each state)
- Low quiescent current
- 2*1.5V AA batteries powered
- Support for external power supply
- More than 15km range with clear line of sight
- Internal data storage
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C - +85°C