TBSST03 SDI-12 Soil Temperature Probe
TBSST03 is a soil temperature sensor with SDI-12 interface that can operate over a wide temperature range.
The electronic parts are mounted inside an UV resistant resin/glass fiber fabrics reinforced tube and the sensors are based on Swiss made PT1000 with 0.1 ̊C accuracy.
The sensor is typically used to measure the temperature in situations where probing is difficult like in boreholes or soil trenches.
- Soil temperature sensor
- Short response time
- Excellent long term stability
- SDI-12 Standard V1.3
- 6 - 16V supply voltage
- Less than 80µA idle current
- Temperature accuracy: 0.1 C
- Temperature resolution: 3 digits
- Dimensions: 19x18x4 cm
- Weight: 400 g
- Operating Temperature Range: - 40°C … + 80°C
- Soil temperature monitoring in boreholes, trenches, etc…